BNP Paribas has sponsored tennis for more than 40 years. The Group sponsors the sport’s biggest events and has created a global community of tennis fans through wearetennis.com, a website entirely dedicated to the latest in tennis news.
The website wearetennis.com needed to be adjusted to the digital strategy of BNPP: create a new experience to set the platform as the reference.
Nearshore Managed Staffing (client in Paris, MS in Brussels) including a scrum master, 4 Full-Stack developers, 2 web integrators and a tester:
- Business requirements analysis, user experience optimizationBusiness requirements analysis, user experience optimization
- Business requirements analysis, user experience optimization
- Front and Back-end development
- Multiple services integration: ticket booth, loyalty program, live scoring…
- Project management including multiple partners
- SEO optimization, Google Analytics, and open graph tag integration
- HTML / CSS
- Angular JS 4 / Angular Universal
- Node JS