Provision of a powerful and interactive dashboard tool in the Management Control department
Decline of manual and time-consuming reporting workload
Capital gains: A rich and interactive visualization of the data
A more appropriate representation of data
For a large group specialized in ready-to-wear, having several thousand points of sale in the world, a 360 ° vision of its business and an optimal representation of its stores is an inescapable need.
The data represented in the form of simple tables was no longer sufficient. To make information clear and easier to interpret, the use of dashboards combining graphics and maps was the most appropriate solution for making the best decisions as quickly as possible.
The company used BGFi consulting services and expertise to provide a powerful dashboard solution and personalized follow up.
Data for Management Control
For this project, BGFi consulting has deployed the IBM Cognos BI solution, following these steps:
1) Understanding of the need: the first step was to list the data essential for analysis, as required by the Controlling Department. This information was gathered during workshops with key users.
2) Feeding the decision-making system: our team of BI experts made various modifications in the sourcing of data from the various transactional systems of the group.
3) Report Development: once the information is available in the data warehouse, our consultants have developed a dashboard and multiple reports within the IBM Cognos BI environment.
- IBM Cognos BI (Report Studio)
- Project time: 60 days
- Project mode: fixed price