The Positive Thinking Company is promoting evolution as a key element of the collaboration with you. Over the years, this vision has been refined and integrated to create our philosophy: Collaborative Performance. Collaborative performance is characterized by openness, transparency and shared objectives. It’s a solution-oriented approach. We aim to respect the ambitions of everyone involved: our clients, consultants and coworkers. Our corporate vision is built on a human foundation: a positive thinking mindset. Thanks to creativity, talent development, and our expertise, we bring our added valued and results which matter to your project and career.
- Contributing to the drawing up and management of the planning for the technical design, development and implementation phases with optimal use of the available means;
- After studying and, if necessary, supplementing the functional design, drawing up the technical design with a view to the realisation of an information system that meets the functional demands;
- Coaching and motivating the programmers as regards the technical aspects and, where possible, the contents of their work in order to realise optimal input;
- Drawing up the technical design;
- Coordinating the programming activities and ensuring both the quantity and quality of the work provided by the programmers;
- Drawing up test planning and ensuring that the programs have been tested in accordance with this test planning and participating in the integration tests in order to provide a system that satisfies the functional and technical specifications;
- Coaching and participating in “bringing into production” and “following up”- Drawing up the test design for the functional and end to end tests in conjunction with the analyst, application manager and (end) user in consultation with the test adviser;
- Drawing up the test cases and test procedures for the functional and end to end tests in conjunction with the application manager, (end) user and programmer in consultation with the test adviser;
- Executing the functional and end to end tests in conjunction with the application manager, (end) user and analyst in consultation with the test adviser – Formally following up errors affecting the functional and end to end tests in conjunction with the project leader, analyst, application manager, (end) user and programmer in consultation with the test adviser;
- Guarantees correct delivery in accordance with the release process;
- Guarantees correct use of the fix process during the warranty period.
- iOS (5-9)
- Xcode Objective C
- Cocoa (Touch)
- Java (5-8)
- Spring (Webflow, MVC,, …)
- testing tools & frameworks
- Subversion / GIT / Stash
The ideal candidate for this vacancy has strong skills in Objective-C development, with a focus on performance and testing. He also has a good understanding of Java. Experience with web services (eg. exchanging data with JSON) is a must.
- Profound iOS and Objective-C knowledge
- Good Java (5-9) knowledge
- Communicative in Dutch & English
- Strong analytical skills with a hands-on approach, team player, and also being able to work independently
Discover more about your career at the Positive Thinking Company.
About the Positive Thinking Company
The Positive Thinking Company is an international consulting company specialized in business, IT and engineering services. Driven by a sense of quality in the services, we provide a constant willingness to progress and an innovative way of thinking. With offices in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland, every day we are proud to work with more than 1800 positive thinkers.