The Positive Thinking Company is promoting evolution as a key element of the collaboration with you. Over the years, this vision has been refined and integrated to create our philosophy: Collaborative Performance. Collaborative performance is characterized by openness, transparency and shared objectives. It’s a solution-oriented approach. We aim to respect the ambitions of everyone involved: our clients, consultants and coworkers. Our corporate vision is built on a human foundation: a positive thinking mindset. Thanks to creativity, talent development, and our expertise, we bring our added valued and results which matter to your project and career.
Within a young and multicultural team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Updating of our intranet management tool;
- Editing invoicing & Tracking of unpaid;
- Encoding Invoices in our accounting software;
- Preparation of supplier’s payment;
- Monthly management account preparation;
- Processing expenses of the consultants;
- Support of the other entities of the group;
- You are reliable, responsive, organized, dynamic, eager to learn and have strong interpersonal skills;
- Your self-discipline, your proactivity, your sense of initiatives and your autonomy will be your key assets to succeed;
- You acquired or are about to acquire a Bachelor’s degree in accountancy or economics;
- You have a good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- You are able to work in French and/or Dutch and in English.
- A good knowledge of the Office suite is necessary.
- A knowledge of Winbooks is a plus
This is 6 months compensated internship starting in 2017 with the possibility to sign a permanent contract.
Discover more about your career at the Positive Thinking Company.
About the Positive Thinking Company
The Positive Thinking Company is an international consulting company specialized in business, IT and engineering services. Driven by a sense of quality in the services, we provide a constant willingness to progress and an innovative way of thinking. With offices in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland, every day we are proud to work with more than 1800 positive thinkers.